Yesterday was a so/so day which is better than a bad day. Yes? Yes. I wasn’t able to work my real job but I was done stressing with the boy needing attention too and throw in I had class online from 9 am to 12:20 pm it was a packed morning to begin with.
Highlights of the day:
- I made gluten free chocolate chip cookies and between 6 people they were all gone at the end of the day.
- I completed my 8 week class of Anthro 101. Completed it with a B. Go me!
- I was reminded again my worth and why I’m working so hard to better my kids and me.
- I took naps with my littles.
- Stuck to Gluten Free eating.
So, yesterday was better than the day before and I know some of our days are good and others aren’t. This is a brand new normal for us all. I’m hoping today is even better. Until tomorrow.