I did it. I got through another day indoors. I started the day in gratitude. What a great way to start it and for you, things I thought about or did or said:
1. I need a pedicure. Seriously, I’m not the only one right? I’m so hitting up Pinterest to see how to make my feet smooth and pretty.
2. I did two workouts today. I’m a boss. That’s 1 hour people where I turned off my mind. 1 hour. Winning!
3. I may say What the F**k a lot throughout my day. Do I start a swear jar? Would it really make a difference?
4. I can hear my neighbor sneeze. He’s also hot. I also may have relations with him. OMG people, he’s my boyfriend. I’m allowed.
5. I talk to my cats like they’re people.
6. Daytime tv while I work is horrible. Daytime tv sucks.
7. Trumps high if he thinks people should be in a packed church for Easter. Does this man ever really think things out? Does this man have a filter?
So, as you can see I’ve learned to entertain myself. I don’t answer myself so I’m still good. Until tomorrow in a time of Corona.