Today I’ve been in the “I’m not worthy frame of mind” and I’ve learned there’s ways to stop those thoughts and turn it around. So I will list what I like about me. Some things deep and some things simple but they all add up to moi!!!
What is great about Moi:
- I’m good at being there for others.
- I’m Tina Fey funny. Ask most strangers who meet me.
- I can do great hairdos that look vintage.
- I have great feet with my amazing kids tattooed on them.
- I can rock a a-line dress.
- I sing great off key and my kids love it.
- I enjoy reading.
- I have a great laugh.
- The best amateur ballerina (in my own mind).
- I can make great gluten free desserts.
- I remember landmarks when traveling so I’m great to travel with.
- I make awesome pancakes.
- I love talking to strangers. You never know if it will make their day or mine.
- I’ve been sober half my life.
- My tattoos all have meanings.
Ok, here’s 15 things I like about moi. There’s so much more. So….when my head thinks bad things I can always do little lists reminding me how awesome I really am.
This is a huge growing curve for me. This is the least amount of money I’ve lived on, I have no healthcare at the moment BUT when school is finished I will be on another path that won’t be so hard.