To get used to blogging, really blogging each day (I hope) will bring a new post. Whether a photo, a recipe, a post of joy or maybe pain but each day something new.
Today’s Thanksgiving and though I’m not all about people being invaded and slaughtered in the name of freedom and instead I think of gratitude, family, friends, and food. So in the name of gratitude I’m grateful for so much and here’s a few things I’m grateful for:
- Daily gratitude with a group of 5 women via email.
- Two beautiful perfectly imperfect kids. Love them to the moon and back.
- My family. Despite the growing pains. Love them.
- A partner who loves me for me and wants to grow with me. Love him.
- Women who uplift me and I them.
This is just a fraction of the gratitude I feel. What are you grateful for??
Speaking of kids…my girl and I made this pie below. She’s 19 and has been helping so much this year. I hope our family enjoys the meal we’ve prepared and 100% gluten free!
Enjoy the ones you love and be kind to each other.