Today began the first day of medications along with vitamins. Oh so many pills taken today. The silver lining is I am going to be feeling better. I’m so over my health restricting me from the life I want to live.
Tag: pcos weightloss
Day 3 in a time of Covid-19…
I did it. I got through another day indoors. I started the day in gratitude. What a great way to start it and for you, things I thought about or did or said:
1. I need a pedicure. Seriously, I’m not the only one right? I’m so hitting up Pinterest to see how to make my feet smooth and pretty.
2. I did two workouts today. I’m a boss. That’s 1 hour people where I turned off my mind. 1 hour. Winning!
3. I may say What the F**k a lot throughout my day. Do I start a swear jar? Would it really make a difference?
4. I can hear my neighbor sneeze. He’s also hot. I also may have relations with him. OMG people, he’s my boyfriend. I’m allowed.
5. I talk to my cats like they’re people.
6. Daytime tv while I work is horrible. Daytime tv sucks.
7. Trumps high if he thinks people should be in a packed church for Easter. Does this man ever really think things out? Does this man have a filter?
So, as you can see I’ve learned to entertain myself. I don’t answer myself so I’m still good. Until tomorrow in a time of Corona.
Day 29 – This is 44
For my 44th year I’m giving to me a ton of inside work. I’m no longer on any heart meds and my heart healed itself. My arteries well, my heart is a start. I’m seeing a doctor today to better me physically. I’m working on my PCOS because I refuse to let it take me over. I’m working on my self worth and will lose my heart attack weight gain. With PCOS this is hard for me.
I realized I’ve worked hard or overdid things in the past because I thought if I did I would be worthy of love or friendship but that’s not true. I’m worthy no matter what and I need to believe that.
The photo below of those amazing women was taken at my 40th birthday party and right before the darkest time of my life. Those women are still in my life and helped me through that dark time and we give to each other when we need someone and I love them and the many other women in my life.
Here is to 44 and the many adventures and growth and love and happiness and sadness and hope that it will bring.